Sea – Pasir Gudang Port, Tanjung Perlepas Port, Tanjung Langsat Port in Johor, KCT, North Port, West Port in Selangor
Land – Tanjung Kupang (2nd Link) & Tanjung Puteri ( 1st Link or Tambak), Larkin Post Office, Nilai & Ipoh Inland Ports
Air – KLIA & Senai Airport.
Rail – Johor Bahru Railway Station.
Various Custom Forms i.e. Declaration of Goods for Import/Export,K1, K2, K3, K8 etc.
Various Ministry Documents such as from:
Other Documents are:
-SIRIM – apply repair & return import
permit (AP) & certificate.
-Other Related Documents.
Arrange space booking on vessel for export to destination.
Liaise closely with the shipping line nominated.
– Short & long term storage.
– Stuffing & unstuffing.
– Value Added Services.
– Arrange container delivered in time as required.
– Ensure import container is taken out from the port before free period expired.
– Ensure import container is return to the nominated container depot before demurrages.
– Ensure export container delivered into the port before closing time.
– Ensure that container delivered to factory do not incur detention charges.
– Arrange lorry according to the size required by the customer.
– Ensure customer’s cargo are safe from theft &
– Ensure cargo delivered to the destination in time.
– Provide packaging, wrapping & containers for stuffing customers belongings.
– Handling for packing & unpacking and loading & unloading.
– Arrange for transport i.e.. lorries by road, ship by sea or by air.
– Prepare documents for import & export.
– Provide Custom clearance for import or export.
FCL – Full container load (20 ft or 40 ft)
LCL – Less container load (20ft or 40ft)
i. prepare all the relevant documents.
ii. on request by the customer container will be arranged and delivered on the time, date & place(s) required.
iii. the container will be arranged for delivery to the port for export, and for import taken out from the port to the customer premise(s).
iv. advice customer & ensure no service failure.
– Prepare the relevant documents.
– Liaise with the agent of the airline nominated.
– Arrange for the cargo to be delivered within the time frame.
– Advice & inform customer on cargo arrival.
SUPPLY OF PACKAGING CONTAINERS
i.e. cartoon boxes, wooden boxes, plastic, gunny sacks, boxes etc.
SUPPLYING OF PALLET
i.e. wooden & plastic.
BUYING/SELLING FROZEN PRODUCTS
i.e. chicken & meat for export.
SUPPLYING PALM OIL PRODUCTS
i.e. sludge/residue oil, kernel acid oil, crude palm oil etc.
SUPPLYING OFFICE STATIONARY
i.e. pen, pencil, paper, file etc.
SUPPLYING OFFICE FURNITURE.